Daniel Contract Management Services Ltd Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is issued to comply with the duties imposed by the UK-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
In this Privacy Notice, “we”, “our” or “us” refer to Daniel Contract Management Services Ltd.
This Privacy Notice explains
- what personal data we gather about you,
- what we use that data for,
- who we give that data to,
- your rights in connection with the data gathered about you,
- where to register a complaint and
- who you can contact for more information or questions.
This policy applies to all personal data processed by us. We have conducted a registration self-assessment in accordance with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The self-assessment shows that we are not required to register with the ICO as an organisation that processes personal data nor pay a data protection fee.
- Personal data only includes information relating to natural persons who:
- can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question; or
- who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
- Examples of personal data include
- your name,
- email address,
- telephone or mobile number or
- IP address.
- Examples of how you may provide personal data to us include
- giving us instructions,
- contacting us by post, email, telephone or social media,
- searching and browsing our website for content,
- subscribing to our blogs, newsletters and/or publications,
- registering for our training courses,
- contacting us for further information,
- submitting CV’s or similar information on work history or
- providing us with business cards or other contact information.
Data protection principles
We are committed to processing personal data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. We shall ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Use of personal data
When you provide personal data to us we use it only for the purpose of managing our business and providing services. We do not collect your information for the purpose of sharing or selling to a third party. We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to professional bodies, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation. This includes disclosures outside the country where you are located.
Your rights in connection with personal data
You have rights in connection with the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to
- ask for copies of the personal data we hold about you,
- request we update the personal data we hold about you,
- request we correct any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete,
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you,
- object to our processing of your personal data and
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us using one of the methods below.
Daniel Contract Management Services Ltd
30 Curzon Road
Contact Us page on this website
If you are unhappy with anything in connection with how DCMS have collected, held or used your personal data, you have the right to register a complaint with the Information Commissioner Office (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted via its website, telephone or postal address.
0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner's Office,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
We shall ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Retention of personal data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law.
We do not intend to collect special category (also known as sensitive) personal information through our website. Examples of special category information are: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; genetic data; biometric data; sexual life or sexual orientation; and criminal records. We ask that you do not provide us with special category personal information when using our website.
Use of our site by children
We do not sell or provide services to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age you may use our website providing you have first obtained consent from a parent or guardian.
Further information about GDPR and your rights in relation to GDPR can be obtained from the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/
Reviews and updates
We may review and publish updates to this Privacy Notice at any time. Each time an updated version is published we will record the date below so you know when we have made a change.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 08/02/2023